2017 Participant Information
Join us for one of the world’s most beautiful races! Run America’s Riviera on Saturday, November 11, 2017! Get to know the Goodlands and finish alongside the Pacific Ocean with it's magnificent views and breeze. This course starts in Goleta's Calle Real Center and ends at Leadbetter Beach, traversing one of Santa Barbara's most active neighborhoods, following scenic bike paths and unique communities. We invite you to an unforgettable 3 day weekend in Santa Barbara.
The new course is perfect for highly competitive and casual runners and walkers alike to enjoy.
The race begins on Saturday, November 11 at 7:00am. Starts at the Calle Real Center, 5660 Calle Real, Goleta, CA 93117 and Finishes at Leadbetter Beach at the intersection of Shoreline Drive and Loma Alta.
Relay legs must provide their own transportation.
The cut off time for this course is 4 hours or 18:18/mi pace.
All registered Relays will be chip timed with an anklet that must be passed and is shared with the team members.
- Corporate Relay Teams
- Female / Male / Co-Ed Teams
- Military and Veterans Teams
- Wounded Warrior Teams
- A Team Captain will create a team and pay the team registration fee. Team captains will automatically be registered as a team member when they register and do not have to register again as a team member.
- Team members will sign-up under the “Team Member” category and select their team name to join the Team Capt.
- Top 3 All-Male Teams
- Top 3 All-Female Teams
- Top 3 Co-Ed Teams
- Top 3 Corporate Teams
- Top 3 Military / Veterans Teams
- Top 3 Wounded Warrior Teams
Teams may double dip with other award categories. Example: finish in the top 3 Military / Veterans as well as the Co-Ed team.