2016 Participant Information
Join us for one of the world’s most beautiful starting and finishing lines! Run America’s Riviera on Saturday, November 12, 2016! Take in the Pacific Ocean views and breeze. This course starts and ends at Leadbetter Beach, leading through its beautiful Mesa, up and down Santa Barbara’s famous bike paths, toward Montecito and back to Leadbetter Beach. This waterfront course is a favorite, with one easy start and finish location. We invite you to an unforgettable 3 day weekend in Santa Barbara.
The new course is perfect for highly competitive and casual runners alike to enjoy.
The race begins on Saturday, November 12 at 7:00am. Starts and Finishes at Leadbetter beach. Relay legs must provide their own transportation.
The cut off time for this course is 4 hours or 18:18/mi pace.
All registered runners in the Half Marathon & Relay will be chip timed.
The Santa Barbara International 1/2 Marathon is operated in partnership with many non-profits, and provide unique opportunities for promotion, growth and visibility.
- 05/13/15 - SB Marathon & Half and SBAA Donate $15,000 to Local High School Track & Field Team (Presidiosports.com)
- 04/04/14 - SB Marathon to Donate $20,000 to Local Schools (press release)
The Elite Performance & Rehabilitation Center Half Marathon Relay is open to all runners in teams of 2. It’s the perfect opportunity for companies small and large to develop camaraderie, where family and friends come together and support one another, or for non-profits to motivate supporters in a fitness fundraising campaign.
Interested in corporate packages or more information about our discounts? Email email@example.com.
- AppFolio Corporate Relay Teams
- Female / Male / Co-Ed Teams
- Military and Veterans Teams
- Wounded Warrior Teams
- A Team Captain will create a team and pay the team registration fee. Team captains will automatically be registered as a team member when they register and do not have to register again as a team member.
- Team members will sign-up under the “Team Member” category and select their team name to join the Team Captain.
APPFOLIO CORPORATE RELAY
Companies interested in supporting their employees in the AppFolio Corporate Relay are encouraged to contact the race via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Corporate pricing is available for company relay teams as well as FREE training for the relay legs in partnership with Elite Performance & Rehabilitation Center and The LAB, a science-based sports-performance facility in Santa Barbara’s Funk Zone.
- Top 3 All-Male Teams
- Top 3 All-Female Teams
- Top 3 Co-Ed Teams
- Top 3 Corporate Teams: for corporate discount packages email email@example.com
- Top 3 Military / Veterans Teams
- Top 3 Wounded Warrior Teams
Teams may double dip with other award categories. Example: finish in the top 3 Military / Veterans as well as the Co-Ed team.